hey hey hey martin!thanks teach me your new blog address.i check your blog quickly.your new home is very spacious and stylish.the cherry trees in gifu park are in full bloom next week.we will have a HAMAMI apr.7i will send photos for your mail.please do yours best new work.I wish your good luck.I will teach my friends(yoshi , takeyama, totsuka and more)this blog address.by your friend charu!!!
hey charu! nice to hear from you! I am really looking forward to receive the pictures!All the best;Martin
今スイスに住んでいる! コメントを書いて下さい!
hey hey hey martin!
ReplyDeletethanks teach me your new blog address.
i check your blog quickly.
your new home is very spacious and stylish.
the cherry trees in gifu park are in full bloom next week.
we will have a HAMAMI apr.7
i will send photos for your mail.
please do yours best new work.
I wish your good luck.
I will teach my friends(yoshi , takeyama, totsuka and more)
this blog address.
by your friend charu!!!
hey charu!
ReplyDeletenice to hear from you! I am really looking forward to receive the pictures!
All the best;
Martin